Clay County Memorial Hospital
CCMH's philosophy is based on the premise that the welfare of the patient is of major importance--the primary objective being that of providing the best possible care in order to restore health to the sick. Employees play a major role in achieving this goal. The quality of patient care depends on their competence, loyalty and morale.
With regard to this basic philosophy, the Hospital endeavors to provide the best possible working conditions for its employees. To accomplish this, Clay County Memorial Hospital's program is governed by the philosophy that every employee is entitled to the respect that his or her dignity as a human being demands.
Full Time Employees
Back to Careers Page
- Health / Medical Coverage: CCMH pays 100% employee’s premium of designated plan.
- Group Term Life Coverage - $20,000 life coverage
- Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Coverage per schedule
- Employee with one year employment prior to January 1, 2012, CCMH pays 100% employee’s premium of designated plan.
- Employee with less than one year employment prior to January 1, 2012, may elect coverage.
- Elective Coverage Available at time of enrollment:
- Additional Life
- Dependant Life
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer Security
- Prepaid Legal Services
- Paid Time Off (PTO) -accrued on regular hours, maximum annual accrual 160 hours
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB) - accrued on regular hours, maximum annual accrual 40 hours
- Retirement- 401(k) – 6% minimum contribution by employee CCMH match 50%
- Longevity Award – Annually after 5 years continuance employment
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage
- Wellness Center Membership - All employees and immediate family free membership
- Free Continuing Education hours (Texas Tech)
- Employee Meals - One meal a day, while on duty, free. Extra meals $5